Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So Much to Be Thankful For ...

...and So Many to Thank

So much...really, even in these times, so much to be thankful for...Blessed beyond measure in so many ways.

Are you? I bet you are.

I'm sure that if you sat down for a moment and gave some thought to what you have and what you have in abundance you'd be shocked.

Recently, and it's ongoing, my husband and I were going through some financial difficulty. We've been cutting costs at every corner in order to make ends meet (we are not there yet, but we will be). At any rate, as we started cutting back, I couldn't help but look around at how much we had!






Not only how much we had, but how much we had in abundance of what we needed. Yes, the Lord was opening our eyes to some financial "indescretions" and I'm thankful for it. I now look and buy with a careful eye.

With that said, Christmas is upon us and it's time to shop for those special loved ones and friends. Please take a moment to visit my shop Sharing Zazzle Success for unique and adorable gift items.

Yes, I'll do custom orders for you, but hurry Christmas is almost here! I can change designs, mix and match...just let me know what you'd like and I'll do my best to create it for you.

Hope to see you shopping!










No comments:

Post a Comment