Saturday, December 19, 2009

It Hard to Believe but Christmas...


...is next week! I've got so much to do! It's an incredible time of the year. I've found that as I've gotten older it's a bit harder to find the Christmas Spirit of days gone by.


Don't misunderstand, as I read the story of my Savior's birth, and His coming, my heart and eyes mist over with tears of thankfulness and joy. It's then that the true Spirit of Christmas touches my heart and warms my memories.


I now have grandchildren. Two beautiful girls...Eowynn Elle...and ...Kiani Jade...they are, without a doubt, my most precious delights of life. I'm blessed to watch them grow, learn, change, and warm the hearts of their parents. I think it gives me as much joy to see the kids with their kids, as it did to be with my own. Thank you Lord.


You may wonder what this has to do with Christmas...well...if I received nothing else but the health, happiness, and peace of my children's families...my earthly gift would be complete.


My gift from my Father was given long ago and is a Living Gift that keeps on giving. Thank you Father for your precious Son. May this be a time of great revival that all who seek Him my experience the joy of our Savior.


God bless you all!

In Him,

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment